Go Back   Boatfreaks > General Forums > Insurance and Finance
Register Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-29-2018, 10:33 PM
Registered Member

This guy probably wrote a contract with his wife on when and how they have sex.

If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy.

Sometimes it can be difficult to shake off the shit you read on the internet

Be careful, I think a lot of people on this forum started as retards and got worse. - MMarsha

Formula I tinted team flawlessly all day.-Sutphen30
The Following User likes cfm Post:
Old 04-29-2018, 10:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cfm View Post
This guy probably wrote a contract with his wife on when and how they have sex.
shortly after was a contract about contracts
The Following User likes ShopSurfer Post:
Old 04-29-2018, 11:20 PM
Registered Member

Just thought of something.

How do these marina guys deal with carburetors.

"If your boat is equipped with a carburetor, it poses too much risk of stalling when started, and thus our staff would require additional training at our expense. training they can not receive until a boat with a carburetor needs to be put into or out of water."

"if your boat breaks down on the water it poses too much risk for our staff to drive it to the ramp. Our staff is not trained on how to drive a boat that does not run. Our staff would need additional training , training they cannot receive until a bob running boat is put into / or taken out of the water."

Be careful, I think a lot of people on this forum started as retards and got worse. - MMarsha

The Following 2 Users Like cfm Post:
Old 04-29-2018, 11:22 PM
Registered Member

You know what ? i'm getting riled up thinking about this piece of schit operation...........let's do a Boatfreaks visit to these got damn monkeys.

Anyone have a boat with crash boxes ?

Old 04-29-2018, 11:31 PM

this is what a good economy does. When you have plenty of business you can cherry pick the easy stuff.
Old 04-29-2018, 11:41 PM

Quote:
You know what ? i'm getting riled up thinking about this piece of schit operation...........let's do a Boatfreaks visit to these got damn monkeys.

Anyone have a boat with crash boxes ?
Could rent one of there toons
Old 04-30-2018, 12:20 AM

So i got a question.....there is a lake in Nebraska that has a rack storage setup?
I mean, i haven't been to every lake or marina in Oklahoma, but we have big name lakes here, Texoma, Grand, Eufaula and such, but very few if any that can fork boats.
I mean, by looking at google maps, it just doesn't look like very many larger lakes. (Looked like 1 that i could see zoomed out).
Maybe im not understanding how this is working.
Are these people forking the boats on to a trailer every time and then parking the trailer? If so why? Why wouldn't they back the trailer in and load? And or why would you not just load it yourself and put it in storage? I mean, this isnt a large boat, i could see the guys running 40'+ boats have a marina launch and load like performance boat center does.
Just curious. I don't see us ever using someone else to do this kinda thing at a lake, but maybe its just me. Now ocean, i can see with the salt water.

Last edited by MillerTime; 04-30-2018 at 12:26 AM.
Old 04-30-2018, 12:22 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShopSurfer View Post
Could rent one of there toons
yes, several of them and install some Livorsi shifters.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg l1.jpg (30.1 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg l2.jpg (8.4 KB, 0 views)

Last edited by cfm; 04-30-2018 at 12:25 AM.
The Following User likes cfm Post:
Old 04-30-2018, 12:26 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MillerTime View Post
So i got a question.....there is a lake in Nebraska that has a rack storage setup?
I mean, i haven't been to every lake or marina in Oklahoma, but we have big name lakes here, Texoma, Grand, Eufaula and such, but very few if any that can fork boats.
I mean, by looking at google maps, it just doesn't look like very many larger lakes. (Looked like 1 that i could see zoomed out).
Maybe im not understanding how this is working.
Are these people forking the boats on to a trailer every time and then parking the trailer? If so why? Why wouldn't they back the trailer in and load? And or why would you not just load it yourself and put it in storage? I mean, this isnt a large boat, i could see the guys running 40'+ boats have a marina launch and load like performance boat center does.
Just curious. I don't see us ever using someone else to do this kinda thing, but maybe its just me.
Gosh you mean a lot.

Old 04-30-2018, 12:28 AM

For the most part, its where everyone wants party, have q good time.. unless youre hungry, you get to choose from marina snacks or a frozen pizza at the bar. 9/10 times ita the place to be. Law enforcement has gotten pretty good on how to "shoot fish in a barrel. One way in and one way out. Unless you got a boat haha. The lake is very rarely enforced, usually only holiday weekends. Stops only consist of having all your safery gear ans boaters license (if applicable) or id youre just being a straight idiot. Just sucks how they (south marina) approach certain situations, especially situations concering the ppl that stayed with them during the hard times and shitty economy. Getting singled out over damage caused by their employees or at least under their supervision. There are many things they could improve on but, what do ya do
Old 04-30-2018, 12:42 AM

MillerTime, the govt owns the lake. So youre not allowed to have a dock or any property on the lake unless the govt has their hands in it. Also there are 4 ramps on the east side of the lake. 2 north and 2 south. Of the 4, the public is allowed to use 2. Of those 2, depending on the weekend youre lucky to find a parking spot for truck n trailer. Dry storage is nice not having ro worry about any of the hassle. Just make a call and your boat is in a slip within an hour until you tell them to put it back in storage. Come winterizing time, the local merc shop goes and grabs the boat, winterizes it and returns it for itnto be stored for the entire off season.

They do not use forks or any form of hoisting. The all use tractors for putting boats in and out. Lake Mac out west is our biggest and nicest lake. But for that drive i may as well head to the ozarks. Idk why, but you dont see many boats with twins or in the 30' range very often. But when something big and loud comes out youll know it bc everyone around you looks like thwy just saw godzilla creep out the depths
The Following 2 Users Like ShopSurfer Post:
Old 04-30-2018, 01:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShopSurfer View Post
MillerTime, the govt owns the lake. So youre not allowed to have a dock or any property on the lake unless the govt has their hands in it. Also there are 4 ramps on the east side of the lake. 2 north and 2 south. Of the 4, the public is allowed to use 2. Of those 2, depending on the weekend youre lucky to find a parking spot for truck n trailer. Dry storage is nice not having ro worry about any of the hassle. Just make a call and your boat is in a slip within an hour until you tell them to put it back in storage. Come winterizing time, the local merc shop goes and grabs the boat, winterizes it and returns it for itnto be stored for the entire off season.

They do not use forks or any form of hoisting. The all use tractors for putting boats in and out. Lake Mac out west is our biggest and nicest lake. But for that drive i may as well head to the ozarks. Idk why, but you dont see many boats with twins or in the 30' range very often. But when something big and loud comes out youll know it bc everyone around you looks like thwy just saw godzilla creep out the depths
Interesting....sounds pricey.
I couldn't do that i dont think. Not cause of the money just Im too anal, and there is too many idiots out there.
Im trailered trash though, and we are really proficient at loading and launching. Plus i like having my boat inside and at home where i can mess with it.
Old 04-30-2018, 01:01 AM

Quote:
Gosh you mean a lot.
I guess i do....lol!!
The Following User likes MillerTime Post:
Old 04-30-2018, 01:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MillerTime View Post
Interesting....sounds pricey.
I couldn't do that i dont think. Not cause of the money just Im too anal, and there is too many idiots out there.
Im trailered trash though, and we are really proficient at loading and launching. Plus i like having my boat inside and at home where i can mess with it.
Its a little under $2k. For some, like my pops its worth it. He is in no way mechanically inclined. He is the type, if he has a GM vehicle, he goes to a GM dealership to get tires and an oil change.. Id rather save that 2k for something else. I agree with you, i like keeping the toys in the beat lab. And loading up, making the tow to the ramp and firing that bitch up, thats part of the thrill. Its like a hair in a biscuit, its just part of it.
The Following User likes ShopSurfer Post:
Old 04-30-2018, 07:36 AM

Ok makes sense.
I don't think id do business with them anymore since they wont except any liability pretty much. I doubt you Pop's insurance would like the newly accepted liability for them now. Of course if something happened, you could just pay the deductible and turn in to your insurance. Then they would subrogate the marina's insurance or they could just sue the marina.
Tough call!
Like i said, there are too many idiots out there!
The Following User likes MillerTime Post: