Go Back   Boatfreaks > General Forums > Poker Runs / Boat Shows / Racing
Register Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 08-05-2017, 05:51 AM

Toys Tour 2017

The worlds best boating event is , here !
The Toys Tour will take Place on the sensational waters of the St Johns River , Palatka FL
Event central will be the Crystal Cove resort
386 325 1055
Many guest show up Thursday to get in some free running in on the river and enjoy some of the local sites. The hotel rates are reasonable , so why not ?
Friday morning begins registration .
Friday 11:AM we have a lunch run to Crescent City at a new lunch spot. The Run is the twistyest most curvy piece of water in FLA. Tight enough to challenge an 18 foot tunnel boat but big enough to handle a 39 founain. Then across a giant lake
A great lunch will be waiting there for us . After lunch back to the host hotel wher we will have a Hot Boil meet and greet . Fabulious refreshments and great food . with a live band on the patio. Keep this party at half throttle you have to save ome energy for Saturdat.
Satuday registration continues . We have a mandatory captain meeting in the morning . The the TOY FLOTILLA rolls out at 11;30 to drop of the toys then to lunch at Renegades. Again great food and drink.
Back to the host hotel to prepre for the full throttle partying prize give aways and dinner. Fun food festivities and dancing .
Sunday breakfast then a run up the SilverGlenn springs the nicest boat accessible springs in FLA
BRING ATO AND JOIN THE FUN
Old 08-17-2017, 09:18 PM

Dates?any idea when registration and such is gonna open?
Old 08-20-2017, 08:25 PM

Thursday DEC 7 free running
Friday DEC 8
Saturday DEC 9
Sunday DEC 10- fre run to silver glenn springs
Old 08-29-2017, 03:18 PM

we received a call the other from a helicopter company . It was the owner Tom who assured me that he would have a chopper on site and that he will piloting himself in person... this is getting GOOOD
Old 09-05-2017, 03:47 AM

The KID STUFF poker run
Welcome one and all to the Mt Dora chain of lakes for a day of fun and Sun. On Saturday Sept 30 we will all be gathering at “Crazy Gator” in Eustis. There is tons of dock space.
Registration will start at 8:30 AM on the patio of the Crazy Gator, with a captains meeting at 10:30 AM Maps will be provided [ the crazy gator is on the banks of lake Eustis right in Down town Eustis ]. There will be several card stops. Many of the stops are at local eateries with entertainment and refreshments . The Final card count stop will be at Hickory Point Park and feature a real nice picnic style lunch for a Poker-runners. The Top 3 poker hand will be awarded some sensational Trophies there will be other prizes for poker runners.
As is with many of Rus`s events there is a charity benefit for the children of the community . The KID STUFF poker run is looking to collect anything that might help a young person make there way. So Please bring some New shoes shorts jeans shirts socks underwear toothpaste deodorant shampoo backpacks notebooks pencil pens sanitizer. Representatives from the Lake County school board will be there to collect your donations and enjoy the picnic lunch with you . For more info contact Rus at 407 760 3481 or E-mail rostymatos@gmail.com bigfubpokerruns@gmail.com
We look forward to seeing you there .
Old 09-05-2017, 03:50 AM

2017 TOYS TOUR
The inquiries have already started showing up and I have been told that the gathering of toys has also began. I guess I should announce the date…
DECEMBER 8,friday-9,saturday-10, sunday the agenda will be much the same, we are looking for suggestions as to what might add to the festivities of our event. Maybe we will give away 2 mini-bikes then we will race them … who knows ? We will have a better menu and a better way to give away even more prizes
We wll write more later RaceBoat Rus

The worlds best boating event is , here !
The Toys Tour will take Place on the sensational waters of the St Johns River , Palatka FL
Event central will be the Crystal Cove resort
386 325 1055
Many guest show up Thursday to get in some free running in on the river and enjoy some of the local sites. The hotel rates are reasonable , so why not ?
Friday morning begins registration .
Friday 11:AM we have a lunch run to Crescent City at a new lunch spot. The Run is the twistyest most curvy piece of water in FLA. Tight enough to challenge an 18 foot tunnel boat but big enough to handle a 39 founain. Then across a giant lake
A great lunch will be waiting there for us . After lunch back to the host hotel wher we will have a Hot Boil meet and greet . Fabulious refreshments and great food . with a live band on the patio. Keep this party at half throttle you have to save ome energy for Saturdat.
Satuday registration continues . We have a mandatory captain meeting in the morning . The the TOY FLOTILLA rolls out at 11;30 to drop of the toys then to lunch at Renegades. Again great food and drink.
Back to the host hotel to prepre for the full throttle partying prize give aways and dinner. Fun food festivities and dancing .
Sunday breakfast then a run up the SilverGlenn springs the nicest boat accessible springs in FLA .

BRING ATO AND JOIN THE FUN

We are also seeking sponsors and vendors
Old 09-28-2017, 06:59 PM
Super Moderator

Any info on the run , how is the river. is everything ok after the storm?
Old 09-30-2017, 02:39 AM

we will be there for a meeting the first of oct . so far I have heard no bad news .... best wishes to all
Old 10-11-2017, 07:05 PM
Super Moderator

Any word
Old 10-14-2017, 10:34 PM

I will in palatka on 10 16 as some adjustment have to be made due to the Storms. . There has also been several set back in my health . I am under the care of 9 doctors [ this poop is no fun ] I will make this happen and it will be better than ever , or it may be the last one. HELL it will happen and it will be perfect. the word ,,at present the River is to high but should be at the proper leavel in time. Keep good thought with me. It is easy to be a gracious winner , but I fear that I will not win what I am going through . share a smile with me as I am going to show how to be gacius no matter if I win or loose , the big game
Old 10-15-2017, 07:47 PM
Super Moderator

Prayers for you Rus you ARE gonna be fine .
Old 10-16-2017, 09:45 AM

Prayers from Lake Norman! Looking forward to seeing you again!

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
Old 10-17-2017, 10:29 PM

IRONMAN will be at the toys tour.
Iron man will be there to meet and greet with guests
Old 10-20-2017, 04:57 PM

Heading down from Georgia

Just booked my room, looking forward to seeing everyone again! Hang in there Russ, good things come to good people.

The Following User likes sunchaser1997 Post:
Old 10-30-2017, 06:47 PM
Super Moderator

Rus any news