Go Back   Boatfreaks > General Forums > Boatfreaks Off-Roading
Register Calendar Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #46  
Old 03-08-2014, 10:19 AM
OFFSHORE GINGER's Avatar
OFFSHORE GINGER OFFSHORE GINGER is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: WEST MICH
Funny thing i just purchased a Ryfab wind shield ( with a wiper ) that will be DOT rated along with a turn siginal kit comeing in the near future with the goal of making the machine street legal , and having the best of both worlds Trails / Street .
__________________
Wild to mild fiberglass repair specializing in Skater's and all high performance boats
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old 03-08-2014, 06:16 PM
joshj1980 joshj1980 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: buffalo, ny
Quote:
Originally Posted by OFFSHORE GINGER View Post
Funny thing i just purchased a Ryfab wind shield ( with a wiper ) that will be DOT rated along with a turn siginal kit comeing in the near future with the goal of making the machine street legal , and having the best of both worlds Trails / Street .
Michigan is far superior to New York, when it comes to legislation. Cool can am
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old 03-08-2014, 07:31 PM
OFFSHORE GINGER's Avatar
OFFSHORE GINGER OFFSHORE GINGER is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: WEST MICH
Josh , just curious and with out looking at a Map ...just how close are you to Penn - Yan - New York ?
__________________
Wild to mild fiberglass repair specializing in Skater's and all high performance boats
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old 03-08-2014, 08:17 PM
joshj1980 joshj1980 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: buffalo, ny
Prolly 1 1/2 hrs
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old 03-10-2014, 11:51 AM
rschap1's Avatar
rschap1 rschap1 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Lowell MI
So how does a 2012 Teryx 4 750 compare to other SxS's?
One for sale locally seems cheap.
Well, cheap enough for me to look at.
Cannot imagine a 750 really tearing up with 4 people loaded in it...
__________________
r s chapman
Reply With Quote
  #51  
Old 03-10-2014, 06:20 PM
SacandagaSolutions's Avatar
SacandagaSolutions SacandagaSolutions is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Edinburg/Sacandaga NY
I picked up a 2013 800 four seater for a friend. Paid 13500 out the door. Well before winch and plow. That was an LE with the aftermarket tires and roof rims so on. Its not to shabby. Stood it on end with two guys in it over a one and a half bump. I like it. Comes with powersteering stock. Nice rig. Oh and I forgot the three year warrrrrrrrrrrrr. That is unheard of in atv world.
__________________
If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so. Thomas Jefferson
Reply With Quote
  #52  
Old 05-21-2014, 08:06 PM
joshj1980 joshj1980 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: buffalo, ny
New cage, roof,harnesses, new springs, re valved shocks, new windshield(scratch resistant),and mud flaps for good measure, gotta keep up with the joneses in this sport too
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Old 06-01-2014, 03:57 PM
joshj1980 joshj1980 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: buffalo, ny
Had a little yard sale today, road at a ski park that they converted to an off-road park for summer time. This was their opening weekend and some of the trails were not marked very well. I caught a ditch at about 40 with a real steep exit and basically removed a complete hub assembly. Trashed a arms, an axle, tie rod, ball joints and ripped off a fender and put the axle through the floor. Luckily we've been saving parts as everybody upgrades, so a little hillside repair job and I was back up and running


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Old 06-01-2014, 03:57 PM
joshj1980 joshj1980 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: buffalo, ny



Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
  #55  
Old 06-01-2014, 07:22 PM
cfm's Avatar
cfm cfm is offline
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: On A Dirt Floor
Posts: minus 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshj1980 View Post
Had a little yard sale today, road at a ski park that they converted to an off-road park for summer time. This was their opening weekend and some of the trails were not marked very well. I caught a ditch at about 40 with a real steep exit and basically removed a complete hub assembly. Trashed a arms, an axle, tie rod, ball joints and ripped off a fender and put the axle through the floor. Luckily we've been saving parts as everybody upgrades, so a little hillside repair job and I was back up and running


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Nice ! Now that's the way to break schit and have some fun !
__________________
-
-

If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy.

Sometimes it can be difficult to shake off the shit you read on the internet


Be careful, I think a lot of people on this forum started as retards and got worse. - MarylandMark


Formula I tinted team flawlessly all day.-Sutphen30
Reply With Quote
  #56  
Old 06-02-2014, 12:57 PM
OFFSHORE GINGER's Avatar
OFFSHORE GINGER OFFSHORE GINGER is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: WEST MICH
Wow!
__________________
Wild to mild fiberglass repair specializing in Skater's and all high performance boats
Reply With Quote
  #57  
Old 06-02-2014, 01:19 PM
ontheprowl's Avatar
ontheprowl ontheprowl is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: boaz al.
Got it finished

Cage axels high clearance an lights hadn put my trail armor skid plate on yet
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (364.3 KB, 0 views)

Last edited by ontheprowl; 06-02-2014 at 01:28 PM. Reason: Add pics
Reply With Quote
  #58  
Old 06-02-2014, 05:19 PM
joshj1980 joshj1980 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: buffalo, ny
Quote:
Originally Posted by ontheprowl View Post
Cage axels high clearance an lights hadn put my trail armor skid plate on yet
Nice whose tires, I'm looking for a summer set
Reply With Quote
  #59  
Old 06-02-2014, 05:27 PM
phragle's Avatar
phragle phragle is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: toledo
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshj1980 View Post
New cage, roof,harnesses, new springs, re valved shocks, new windshield(scratch resistant),and mud flaps for good measure, gotta keep up with the joneses in this sport too

Who did the shock work?? Having a good shock guy can make a night and day difference. What do you have for travel numbers?
__________________
Thread hijacking, lampooning, lambasting, satirical jackass. President N.B.R.G.
Reply With Quote
  #60  
Old 06-02-2014, 05:46 PM
joshj1980 joshj1980 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: buffalo, ny
Quote:
Originally Posted by phragle View Post
Who did the shock work?? Having a good shock guy can make a night and day difference. What do you have for travel numbers?
I bought the shim stack from walker Evans and put them in myself. I guess they had a stack they wanted for the machine but Polaris decided against it. Shock and springs make a night and day difference
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

            

   

 


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:38 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.