Go Back   Boatfreaks > General Forums > Poker Runs / Boat Shows / Racing
Register Calendar

Old 02-27-2007, 12:34 PM

Cool 2007 Apostle Islands Offshore Poker Run

Apostle Islands Offshore will host the 3rd annual Apostle Islands Offshore Poker Run being held Friday, July 27, Saturday, July 28 and Sunday, July 29. Net proceeds for this event will be donated to the Susan G. Komen for the Cure.

Check out the 2006 video and photos posted on apostleislandspokerrun.com. The updated web site is awesome!

Please register soon to reserve your spot. The 2007 event is shaping up to be bigger and better than ever!

The Apostle Islands Offshore Poker Run has sponsorship levels available. If anyone would like to be a sponsor or know of a prospective sponsor, please let me know.

For more information on this spectacular event go to apostleislandspokerrun.com or contact me directly.

Thank You!

Apostle Islands Offshore
Old 05-23-2007, 10:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. Nasty Girl
Apostle Islands Offshore will host the 3rd annual Apostle Islands Offshore Poker Run being held Friday, July 27, Saturday, July 28 and Sunday, July 29. Net proceeds for this event will be donated to the Susan G. Komen for the Cure.

Check out the 2006 video and photos posted on apostleislandspokerrun.com. The updated web site is awesome!

Please register soon to reserve your spot. The 2007 event is shaping up to be bigger and better than ever!

The Apostle Islands Offshore Poker Run has sponsorship levels available. If anyone would like to be a sponsor or know of a prospective sponsor, please let me know.

For more information on this spectacular event go to apostleislandspokerrun.com or contact me directly.

Thank You!

Apostle Islands Offshore
Please get your registration forms in soon. You won't want to miss this awesome event in 2007!
Ms. Nasty Girl
Old 08-02-2007, 05:31 PM

Please post picts as this is one of the most beautiful boating spots in the country, woud love to come but can't this year, best of luck. and am looking fwd to the picts
Don