Thread: Toy Run 2016
View Single Post
Old 12-20-2016, 12:22 AM

Thanks and congratulation to all who came to the 2016 toys tour. . You filled a large box trailer to over flowing with toys and gifts . Hundreds of families found in your generosity a way to make the holidays for their children magical. Nothing could have made me prouder than to know that I called upon my friends and they responded with love caring and sharing. This event has evolved and is still evolving and looking for way to improve. We have other events in the works and not exclusively for boats . We know that many of you have also cars that you are proud of and we are coming up with events for the car crowd .
We have Hundreds that we would like to thank , but special ,thanks go to Bob the builder of Farris construction [ Jacksonville and nation wide one of our Top sponsors] . Luck shined on Bob as he won the mini bike raffle and was kind enough to donate it back . The Mini Bike was auctioned and sold for $500. It was purchase by by Chris Torin of Faithfull services . The minibike did not rest on this evening as it was soon gassed up and flying around the parking lot and the lobby of the hotel.
Thanks Bob Farris [ Farris construction ] and Chris Torin [ Faithful services ] your efforts added an extra $500 worth of toys to fulfill the need . Also a special thanks to the guys who found and returned to lost Go-Pro camera , it held priceless memories.
Stay tuned for more news from BIG-FUN poker runs…. How des a Cinco de mayo run sound ?