View Single Post
Old 09-19-2009, 12:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sutphen30 View Post
need to twist my arm.
are you coming tomorrow or are you guys going else ware, I found some more pics with PAULS and your boat and mine they were in another sleeve, I just found it. next time we go out what ever boat I am in you guys should pass so that the sun is behind me so when I take a pic the sun will be my flash and the pics will be awesome. the new camera body and lens will be close to 2,000 grand but the will have a image stabilizer with f3.5 and a f4 stops zooms will be 17 to 85 for close ups at the dock that means the whole boat will fit in the pic and a 70 to 300 zoom or 80 to 400 zoom thats more cash with the built in I.S. man that adds a lot to a lens 150% more. and the new body will be 15mp instead of the 8 I have now. the video camcorder I just had fixed is a NEW HD model, I bought it broken for 250.00 you could still use it put the door to change the tape would stick so I sent it out for 250 and got it fixed. it sold for 1300.00 new and since it was the last one and the floor model I got it for 250.00 with a 100.00 bat free, 20.00 tape. its cool has a CARL ZEISS VARIO-SONNAR T* LENS, I was told by the repair shop and others the lens was worth 1000.00 if you bought one to add on a camcorder. so for 500.00 its worth it. I did some video last year from the AT looking at a cig heading down to newport from warwick 2nd stop last years run. so I will bring it tomorrow unless everyone backs out. SO who is running sunday art