Thread: Toys Tour 2017
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2017, 03:50 AM

2017 TOYS TOUR
The inquiries have already started showing up and I have been told that the gathering of toys has also began. I guess I should announce the date…
DECEMBER 8,friday-9,saturday-10, sunday the agenda will be much the same, we are looking for suggestions as to what might add to the festivities of our event. Maybe we will give away 2 mini-bikes then we will race them … who knows ? We will have a better menu and a better way to give away even more prizes
We wll write more later RaceBoat Rus

The worlds best boating event is , here !
The Toys Tour will take Place on the sensational waters of the St Johns River , Palatka FL
Event central will be the Crystal Cove resort
386 325 1055
Many guest show up Thursday to get in some free running in on the river and enjoy some of the local sites. The hotel rates are reasonable , so why not ?
Friday morning begins registration .
Friday 11:AM we have a lunch run to Crescent City at a new lunch spot. The Run is the twistyest most curvy piece of water in FLA. Tight enough to challenge an 18 foot tunnel boat but big enough to handle a 39 founain. Then across a giant lake
A great lunch will be waiting there for us . After lunch back to the host hotel wher we will have a Hot Boil meet and greet . Fabulious refreshments and great food . with a live band on the patio. Keep this party at half throttle you have to save ome energy for Saturdat.
Satuday registration continues . We have a mandatory captain meeting in the morning . The the TOY FLOTILLA rolls out at 11;30 to drop of the toys then to lunch at Renegades. Again great food and drink.
Back to the host hotel to prepre for the full throttle partying prize give aways and dinner. Fun food festivities and dancing .
Sunday breakfast then a run up the SilverGlenn springs the nicest boat accessible springs in FLA .

BRING ATO AND JOIN THE FUN

We are also seeking sponsors and vendors