Boatfreaks

Boatfreaks (http://forums.boatfreaks.org/index.php)
-   The Racing World. (http://forums.boatfreaks.org/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Solomons Island, MD OPA 10/1 - 10/03 (http://forums.boatfreaks.org/showthread.php?t=16398)

MMarsha 07-16-2010 01:48 PM

Solomons Island, MD OPA 10/1 - 10/03
 
http://www.solomonsrace.com/

I heard Mikes280 is going to pretend he is with NASA and wear diapers on the drive up so he doesn't have to stop? Now that is a race fan folks!

MMarsha 08-16-2010 03:10 PM

2 Attachment(s)
See on the top left of this picture where it says Route 4 Bridge? That is this bridge, right where I had lunch today!

100 yards past this bridge is where Pat "Squirrel" Reiter from OPA Team Thunderstruck Racing class 5 passed away at after rolling the race boat.

http://reiterracing553.com/History.htm

MMarsha 09-09-2010 06:56 AM

Any BF's going to this?

I was wondering if I should get a haircut and wear my good flip flops as not to make a bad impression...

Spicy 09-09-2010 08:01 AM

we have 6 slips at Spring Cove all weekend... Friday to Sunday!!

MMarsha 09-09-2010 08:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spicy (Post 252139)
we have 6 slips at Spring Cove all weekend... Friday to Sunday!!

I just called Trevor/owner and canceled your slips. I didn't want you that close to me, I may end up divorced and can't afford that and another boat yet....

Spicy 09-09-2010 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarylandMark (Post 252141)
I just called Trevor/owner and canceled your slips. I didn't want you that close to me, I may end up divorced and can't afford that and another boat yet....

You will be fine.... I will show her around the inside of the 400SS for you!!! :nudie:rollsmile

MMarsha 09-09-2010 08:01 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I'm on E Dock

Wonder if any one wants to loan me a Skater to keep the image up?

Spicy 09-20-2010 01:06 PM

Next Weekend!!!!!! Bring your A game...

MMarsha 09-22-2010 03:49 PM

I'm looking for a detailer to get my boat ready right now! My regular guy won't be up from FL until the weekend after the race.

They still won't allow golf carts on the island- %@^@#$% long walk to the Holiday Inn..

MMarsha 09-24-2010 12:54 PM

Why is there race 1, then race 2 and then race 3 if needed? What is the if needed part?

Spicy 09-26-2010 09:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarylandMark (Post 253921)
I'm looking for a detailer to get my boat ready right now! My regular guy won't be up from FL until the weekend after the race.

They still won't allow golf carts on the island- %@^@#$% long walk to the Holiday Inn..

Call Kirk with Prestige detailing in Annapolis.... Don't know if he will go down to Solomans... he did mine three weeks ago and it turned out great... Great Guy also.

Diamond Performance 09-26-2010 10:01 AM

Where is a good place to watch on land? Will the pier be open to everybody?

Spicy 09-26-2010 10:27 AM

1 Attachment(s)
check out the web site for more details but here is what I found...

www.solomonsrace.com

Name that boat.com 09-26-2010 10:40 AM

Wow Mark, we drove out there this time last year to pick up a boat for my buddy - met the guy right under that bridge! I know this is off topic, just sayin'.....I don't care to EVER make that drive from Indiana again in my lifetime LOL. Turned out to be a hell of a deal for my buddy though.

MMarsha 09-27-2010 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spicy (Post 254437)
Call Kirk with Prestige detailing in Annapolis.... Don't know if he will go down to Solomans... he did mine three weeks ago and it turned out great... Great Guy also.

Thanks for the info. I dropped it off Sunday to a guy about 10 miles down the road.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diamond Performance (Post 254439)
Where is a good place to watch on land? Will the pier be open to everybody?

Stoneys at Solomons Pier has $50 VIP seats and is closed to the public. Buffett, 2 drinks, drink specials like $6 Orange Crushes and so on. 410-326-2424 The pier along the water is open to the public.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:51 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.